Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #131
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Mandie that's a lovely pic hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You're so pretty [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 01:02 PM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 04, 2002 01:07 PM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

  2. #132
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sue you look just gorgeous woman!! Heart and Soul be dammed LOL

    oooooooh I finally got Lauries to work..Look out Ukers a stunning chica is about to grace you with her presence LOL..

    Kat

  3. #133
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by salomeuk:
    Never mind, it's what's inside that counts (most of the time), although I admit I enjoy admiring the packaging on certain folks... *cough*Duncan*cough*! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *has been known to admire Duncan's package from time to time too* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    Hey - this is our longest EVER thread!!!

    Well done guys! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 05, 2002 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooooooh so we like admiring ourselves hey...we are goddesses of the SOS board *has Darren ego moment* LOL J/K *radf Darren fans*


    Kat

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *puts Kat on the banned list with Sue and Lauren* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooops I didnt mean it really Michelle.. slip of the fingers on keyboard LOL

    Kat

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still on the banned list?! lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

    You're all so pwitty! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait till Terry gets a photo of Michelle on here... hehehe [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    And Oni, I wanna see you too!!

    xxLauren

  8. #138
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Oi Lauren - what about 1 of you then?

    Don't give me any excuses about scanners either cos I can arrange to bring my camera to the soundcheck next Saturday too you know!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LOL

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmmmmmm..... one of me......

    Wasn't it you that said: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Now all we need is 1 of Michelle, 1 of Oni and 1 of Sue

    Oh, and 1 of Laurie that we can ALL see
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>, Terry? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I know when I'm not wanted [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Anyway I have no clue how to get a photo of me on here. If you'll help me I might have some chance of being able to do it.

    xxLauren

  10. #140
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    You'll need to scan one and then host it somewhere reliable (don't think any place like that exists actually LOL) like maybe www.imagestation.com or www.yahoo.com.

    Once you've done that, get back to me and I'll tell you the next step OK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •